Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It's a girl!!!

We had our ultra sound on Monday and are officially having another little girl!! We couldn't be more excited!! Karson was the only one that was a little dissapointed--he really wanted a brother. I don't have a scanner to post the cute little ultra sound pictures and I'm just not so sure I want pictures of my ever so growing belly on my blog--we'll see....

4 comments:

Adele said...

Yay!! A girl!! Oh I'm so excited for you guys! I didn't know you had a blog!! Congrats again on the little girl... hopefully I'll be just as lucky.. =)

John and Kassie said...

Hey Jason and Jenn----we are so excited you have entered the blogging world! I always have wondered how you guys are doing and sometimes get to sneak peeks at cute pictures of your kids on Jared and Abby's blogg. And wow! A new little addition to your family! That is so exciting for another girl! I love the pictures of your kids at the zoo---they look like they had tons of fun. Take care and we will be in touch.

Jenna said...

Congratulations!! Another little girl will be adorable and so much fun. I'm glad you are doing so well!

Jessica said...

yeah! another girl! poor carson, one day...
it'll be so fun for kate to have a sis close to her age:)
i didn't know you had a blog either! i will check here more often