Kiley, Abby, and I are all pregnant!! Kiley is due in 4 weeks, Abby the end of September, and I'm due in mid October. We are all expecting little girls-- it should be lots of fun!!
YAY! Congrats on the news!! We were in Burley yesterday and saw your lot moving right along!! So exciting. It was good to see you guys on Mother's Day...Take Care!
You are seriously adorable Jenn! Hey.. So I need your help making a belly band... Isn't that what they are called! I think you said that you made them for like super cheap and I am super retarded at making those things... I'm not big yet... but I figure I probably better make one and have it ready before i actually need it! hopefully we'll see you at the luncheon on Wednesday!
6 comments:
All girls! That'll be fun! DId you get enough surveys for your class? This is our blog - check us out.
That is so exciting that you will have girl cousins so close in age!! That will be loads of fun and girl drama!
YAY! Congrats on the news!! We were in Burley yesterday and saw your lot moving right along!! So exciting. It was good to see you guys on Mother's Day...Take Care!
Jenn--
Thanks for commenting on my blog so I could find yours. That's awesome you are expecting! I don't even know Kate...what a cute girl.
You are seriously adorable Jenn! Hey.. So I need your help making a belly band... Isn't that what they are called! I think you said that you made them for like super cheap and I am super retarded at making those things... I'm not big yet... but I figure I probably better make one and have it ready before i actually need it! hopefully we'll see you at the luncheon on Wednesday!
Congrats! I found your blog through Sarah's! So fun to catch up and see pictures of your ever so cute family!
Post a Comment