
We went to Colorado for the weekend!! Lindsey (My best friend from high school) and her hubby and little boy live there-- and there was a CAKE concert (Jason's motivation to go...). Linds and I are both pregnant and due 6 weeks apart and we are both having girls!! I think everyone I know who is pregnant right now is having a girl!! It was so good to see her after 2 1/2 years and to finally meet her sweet little Kolby!!

Kolby, Kate, and Karson having fun in the red wagon-- it was so beautiful there-- it actually felt like summer, unlike ID so far this year!!

Swimming!! The kids had so much fun swimming in the little whale pool!!
3 comments:
I just put my pictures up too! We had a great time seeing you guys, thanks for making the drive!
What a fun trip! I hope I get to join your "having a girl" club!! That would be wonderful! Missed you at the last luncheon!!
Very fun, that's great you were able to see each other! It's always an adventure to get kids together.
Post a Comment