
Yesterday we were hard at work on our new house. I was busy sweeping off the concrete pad and the kids were riding their bikes. I looked over at kate who had a funny expresion on her face. She looked at me puzzled and said, "Daddy fall down." I turned around to find Jason tipped over
in the bobcat. I was so glad it just tipped and didn't roll down the hill--close call!!
5 comments:
Whew! Very close call! glad he's ok!!
I love Jason's face in this one...it says it all!
that's a little scary! I love the expression on his face. Your kids are DARLING! I'm glad I refound your blog!
This is to funny! Trevor even had to come and look at it. Oh the joys of building!!!
Check out our blog -
irishglam.blogspot.com
Hey Jen! How are ya? Cute blog. I can't believe how big Kate is!! I didn't even recognize her. What a cutie! How fun to be building a house again- lots of quality family time out there in the heat:) Tell Jason not to feel bad,Jake tipped over a big backhoe and broke the windsheild.
Post a Comment