I love the hats!!! They look SO cute Jenn!!
Wow, that's really an honor to sit on the rodeo clowns lap! He's pretty much a local celebrity! :) They looked soooo cute that night.
Of course they look cute but I think it was the boots - :)what a fun think for the family to do. We love the rodeo too.
SO cute, I think I'm going to have a hard time getting Micah to let me dress the kids up like that!
you guys are COWBOYS! So Fun! Kate is a doll. I love those blonde curls
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love the hats!!! They look SO cute Jenn!!
Wow, that's really an honor to sit on the rodeo clowns lap! He's pretty much a local celebrity! :) They looked soooo cute that night.
Of course they look cute but I think it was the boots - :)
what a fun think for the family to do. We love the rodeo too.
SO cute, I think I'm going to have a hard time getting Micah to let me dress the kids up like that!
you guys are COWBOYS! So Fun! Kate is a doll. I love those blonde curls
Post a Comment