Preschool is so fun for them! I can't believe you guys are wearing pants and sweaters already! My dad said it was starting to get a little chilly...send some our way!
I canNOT believe how old he looks. It's killing me! Time does fly. I love your girl names. We're having a hard time as well. Claire was one were thinking about as well... :)
So I noticed the poll is closed, but I'm super awesome and have been out of it for the past few months....something about having a baby, moving and sending your husband to China will do that. I love the name Lia. My nieces name is Amelia and she goes by Lia....and she's SUPER cute.
6 comments:
Oh fun!!! He will just love it and that makes everyone happy.
wow, he looks like such a big boy! Hope he likes school!
Preschool is so fun for them! I can't believe you guys are wearing pants and sweaters already! My dad said it was starting to get a little chilly...send some our way!
Ps:I love the name Olivia!
I canNOT believe how old he looks. It's killing me! Time does fly. I love your girl names. We're having a hard time as well. Claire was one were thinking about as well... :)
So I noticed the poll is closed, but I'm super awesome and have been out of it for the past few months....something about having a baby, moving and sending your husband to China will do that. I love the name Lia. My nieces name is Amelia and she goes by Lia....and she's SUPER cute.
Karson is so grown up, what a man! How are you feeling?
Post a Comment