Monday, December 8, 2008

Blessing

We blessed Claire on Sunday!! She is such a sweet baby-- really a little angel!! Last night she slept for 9 hours!! I haven't had a baby do that until atleast 6 months!! She brings so much joy to our family!!! I feel so totaly blessed. As you probably noticed from previous posts, I've been under a lot of stress the last few weeks, but yesterday really put things into perspective. I have the most amazing husband in the whole world and three beautiful healthy children!
Here is Claire and her cousing Gracie. Gracie is one month older than Claire.
Here is a picture of Claire's pretty dress-- she looked like such a little angel!! So Sweet!!!
She is such a cute little thing!
Jason and Karson got her ready for her big day!!!





5 comments:

Adele said...

How beautiful she looks!!! We truly are blessed... Your three children are beautiful and what a blessing that is!! Hope Karson is doing better! I hope it quickly resolved... whatever it was!!!

Pierce Family said...

What a cutie! I think she is starting to look more like Karson. So, did anyone else notice that Grace is flipping the bird? =)

Jenna said...

What a beautiful day! I wish I could say that Natalie is an angel...it's just not going to happen. :) Claire looks beautiful in her dress!

Code 3 Apps said...

SO sweet! Can't wait to meet her! Great to talk, thanks for letting me blab on and on.

Wendy said...

She does look like a little angel! Hope you had a great Christmas Jen!