Tuesday, June 2, 2009
CRAZY!!
For those of you who haven't heard yet, we have an offer on our house and should close the end of the month. We only had a sign out for 9 days!! Jason is working half-time at his job (from 6:00 to 10:00 am) and then heads out to the new house to try and frantically get it livable until about 11:00 pm. It's crazy. I try to be helpful, but have decided that it's not so easy to do with three children especially when your baby is a total mama's girl. She wants to be held constantly. I run around picking out all the last minute things, appliances, carpet, counter-tops, etc. I also am in charge of caulking and filling holes in all the beautiful trim and molding Jason builds at the new house. I've decided that there really is nothing worse than caulk!! I can't wait to paint-- I actually really enjoy it. So, wish us luck on this crazy adventure. There's still packing and cleaning and...... I can't even think straight.... Yesterday I used the word "weller" I really think I'm losing it :0)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Oh I thought weller was a word! HA HA. Well i would offer to help but I'm kind of crazy myself, but if you need to leave the kids with me or something no problem. What am I ever going to do without you?:(
I'm not surprised. Your house is so cute! Good luck with getting the new house ready. I wish I lived closer so I could take the kids for you. I'm already crazy, so adding more wouldn't change much!! :)
Congrats on the selling of your house! If you need anything just call or bring your kids by. Bryce would love to play with Karson and MaKenna could play with Kate!
Congrats on selling you house SO quickly! Looks like your new house will be finished next time we see you guys! CRAZY!!!
Great job on selling your house fast. I am not surprised because you did such a great job on it. I wish I lived closer so I could help you finish up the new place. Good luck!
congrats! I wish I could have seen your house before it sold...hoping to see you in July!
I'm so excited for you that your house sold. But I kind of know what your going through, we're getting ready to move by the end of the month too because we bought a house. But I'm sure its not the same at all because we're not building one and trying to finish it in weeks time. Good luck!
Yeah!! Hope everything comes together! Let's catch up once things calm down a little!
oh wow! crazy to say the least! How nice to have your house sold and all that taken care of. Good luck!! I need your email address so you can get access to my blog. I've taken a little time out on pictures, but will get back to them to have them finished for you. I'm sure you'll want them to hang on your cute new walls. I'm excited for you and your new house.
I just knew your house would sell quick! That is awesome, if you need help with the kiddos, just call, I am SURE Halle wouldn't mind having Karson, um... I mean Kate over to play. hahaha! See you tomorrow!
Yippee, I'm so happy for you guys! That will be nice not to have to stress about it anymore. Wish we lived closer so we could help out more, Jared would love to help Jason out!! So you have to be out by the end of June? Good luck with everything!!
Hang in there! We love you.
Oh my goodness, just reading your post exhausts me! That is great about your house and I can't wait to see all the finished pics of the new house, I'm sure it's gorgeous!! Good luck!
You guys will be busy, but it will so be worth it when it's all said and done! Good luck and for call if you need anything!
Post a Comment