
I know, it's been forever since I've updated!! Here is a little picture recap of our summer. Summer is never complete without cotton candy at the Rodeo!!

My little cowboy and cowgirls!! They love getting all dressed up for the fair and rodeo!!

I must say. I just can't get over what a cute little cowboy he is!! He's growing up too fast and is way too cute!

Jones Family Outing!! The kids rode this bad boy and ended up soaked. They fell off and were screaming. Latter I found out it wasn't because they were scared or cold, but because one of the kids felt a stick under water and told the others that there was an alligator in the river--to funny!

Cute little cousins!!

Swimming lessons. The kids took swimming lessons and did really well. They were so proud of themselves.


One Sunday afternoon we drove up in the mountains and walked around. It's so nice to have such beautiful places so close by.


Fourth of July!! We had a blast watching fireworks at Jason's parent's house. They put on an amazing show!

Karson played T-ball this summer and had so much fun. His favorie part was the trophy he earned at the end!
10 comments:
YAY for an update!! Karson is soooo adorable as a little cowboy. I think that fair time is the only time its more fun to dress a little boy! It has been so fun to see you this week Jenn.. I owe you so much for coming and getting me.. That was such a fun day... except for the losing Kate part, but the rest was so fun to hang out!! Love ya!!
What a fun summer! It's too bad it's been so darn short... :o( Your kids are adorable! Love the pics!
Just this morning I was thinking... I wonder how Jenn is doing. Glad you have had a great summer. How is the house... we need to come and see you. I've been missing ya.
Looks like you've had a great summer! I've been thinking about you guys and hoping things are going well!
You guys have been busy, what cute pictures! Can't wait to see some of your house, or better yet, see it in person! Adele told me you got a stomach bug, hope you're feeling better!
Cute cute pic of your kids at the fair! Love the update!
fun summer! thanks for advertising your pictures :) I do think your little family is one of the cutest around. Hope everything is going well with the new house.
they look like they had a blast at the fair How is Karson doing in school does he like It how is the house coming have a great day Love, Kristi
fun fun pictures! can i just say that your family pics are the MOST gorgeous ever! love the vintage couch, and claire is an angel!!!
I hope you have a Happy Birthday today Jason Love Kristi
Post a Comment