Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween










We had a great Halloween. We started the day off carving the pumpkins we had picked out at the pumpkin patch a few days earlier. We then took Karson and Kate to Grandmas and headed to Twin Falls for an "eventful" day at the car dealership. To make a really long story short, my car went kapoeee on Friday and we are now proud owners of a new Honda Odessy. I told Jason, "I guess I should never say never, I live in Burley and drive a minivan" Such is life :0)!!! (and by the way I do love where I live) We finished up the day by going to grandma and grandpa's ward halloween party. Kate slept through the whole thing, but woke up in time to take some pictures and do a little trick-or-treating. All in all it will be one Halloween we will never forget. I made their costumes-- thank you Pottery Barn for the inspiration. Kate and Claire were little lady bugs and Karson a pirate. We found a little pirate costume for $2 at Old Navy for Rudy, so he got to join in the funl.

7 comments:

Adele said...

I love the costumes!! Your kids are so cute.. and the pics at the pumpkin patch makes me soo homesick! You drive a minivan now!! Congrats! =)

Mandy said...

Cute costumes! Alex still asks about Karson too, she doesn't understand why we don't go to Idaho anymore. We are planning a trip for next summer hopefully. We are staying home for Christmas day and then leaving the day after. We aren't sure of the dates, but if we are both around we would love to get together!
Take care!

Mandy

Ashley Wray said...

The all look so cute! Total bummer about your car, I can't believe that Thursday you were driving it to Oakley and Friday is was a goner! Can't wait to see your new van, you can join our club :) Glad you guys had a fun Halloween!

The Jones Crew said...

The kids were so cute in their costumes. I can't wait to see your new car.

Anonymous said...

Their costumes turned out so cute, but everything you do turns out great. I can't believe how big claire is getting.

The Gracie Jones blog said...

That's nuts about your poor Pilot...I'll miss that car :)Cute costumes, I love how they all match! Looks like a fun day.

Jenna said...

sorry about your car!! Cute kids!