
Little miss Kate is 4!!! She had a princess party with a few of her little friends-- they all dressed up in their favorite princess clothes and were so cute! We made candy necklaces and mini pizzas and other than that kept it very simple-- best way, in my opinion, with a bunch of little ones! I am only posting a few pictures because my camera mysteriously walked away and so I borrowed my friends for the party. We have more pics of the rest of the day on a disposable camera-- so, maybe I'll post more later...

Kate and her friends!

Her princess cake!! All of you who know me well, know that I have horrible luck baking cakes-- I have never had one turn out well. Either the cake is crumbly, sticks to the pan, or the frosting is yucky. Anyway, I was so excited with how this one turned out, so I had to post a picture!! Yeah for princess cakes!!
10 comments:
So cute!! I love the cake!
I wish I had a princess birthday party! Maybe Eric will make me a princess cake this year. =) Looks like Kate had a great birthday!
How fun! happy birthday little Kate!!
You finished the tile pattern on your back splash!! I love it and the cake is perfect, I want one for my b-day ; )
The girls certainly had fun, Rylee is still talking about it today! Thanks again for the fun party (and yummy pesto pizza!) Hope the rest of her day was fun!
Nice work on the cake!! Love it! My roommates in college made me a barbie cake exactly like that :) Kate looks like she's in princess heaven, happy birthday Kate!
I love the picture of all the girls on the couch---adorable!! Happy birthday Kate!
It looks like you had a fun party
It looks like kate had a fun birthday
That cake is adorable!Good work!
Post a Comment