Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Rumors are True...

Baby number 4 will make it's debut.
November 5th is the day he/she is due!!!

We're expecting!!! I am currently 14 weeks along. And, just in case you were wondering (because it seems like everyone asks :0)) this was planned!! We are very excited for our little bundle of joy to arrive and complete (yes, that's right) our family!! Karson is hoping for a boy, he says every day, "oh mom I just hope it's a boy.'' I hope so too, for his sake. I think he will have a little crying fest if it's a girl. Kate doesn't really care, but reminds me every day that my belly is in fact getting fat!! Gotta love kids honesty!!

13 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

Yeah! I'm glad it's out in the open, I've almost spilled the beans on numerous occassions! Congrats!

Jenna said...

Congrats, that is so exciting!! It would be fun to have a boy, but girls are great too!

LisaJ said...

I am so excited for you! I can't wait to find out what you are having!!

Ericka said...

YOu look fabulous by the way and hope you are feeling a bit better...so exciting!

Pierce Family said...

Congrats! We've been wondering for months when you would spill the beans! It is like 2008 all over again.

The Gracie Jones blog said...

I've definitely let the cat out of the bag a few times...sorry :) I'm glad I'm in the clear now to spread the news! Hope you are feeling good and having a good Mother's Day. We'll see you next weekend!!

Roseanne said...

Congrats! I can't believe you are completing your family and I'm just getting started! Crazy! You guys will be nice and young and we'll be old farts with our kids. How exciting for you guys! Good work you baby makin' machine!

The Davis Fam said...

Yeah! I am so happy! I hope I can see your growing tummy soon! loves!

Code 3 Apps said...

Wow Jenn, congrats!! I was just realizing that Eden is the age Kolby was when she was born and can't imagine having another right now! Hope you are feeling alright, we really need to catch up soon!

Adele said...

Yay!! Congrats!! So excited for you!

Mindy said...

Congrats!! Let us know if you need anything!! I'm so happy for you guys!!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when you would make the big annoucement. I'm so excited for you! Finally I won't have more kids than you:)

MegiJones said...

So excited for you guys! Congrats again...now I can't wait to see if it's a boy or girl!