Friday is the big day!! We have our ultrasound and will hopefully find out what we are having. I don't have a clue. Sometimes I think it's a boy because this pregnancy has been different than with the girls, but I think they all are. Other times, I think it's a girl. I call the sweet thing a girl all the time-- I guess that's probably because I haven't been pregnant with a boy for almost 7 years! So, what do you all think?
11 comments:
I think BOY!!!! Can't wait to find out!!
Boy. Karson is oh so lonely. :)
I agree with Macey...for Karson's sake my vote is a boy! :)
Since everyone is saying boy... I am going to say girl.
hmmm part of me wants you to have a girl :), but yet you need another boy to balance out the crew, so I'll say boy too!
I think it's a boy. There have been way too many Jones girls born lately.
I think it's a girl, but I'm usually wrong! Keep us posted, hope you're doing well!
I'm gonna say BOY! Can't wait to hear the news!
I really do think it's a girl...
I hope it's a boy so Karson can have a little buddy :)
I think it's a boy too!!
Post a Comment