Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Summer Fun!!!

We've had a wonderful summer!!! I just realized that I posted these pictures in the wrong order-- oh well. Here's a little recap of our summer fun. My mom and dad visited us for almost three weeks-- they brought their house with them, and we had so much fun hanging out every day. These pics are from a little picnic at Lake Cleveland last Sat.

My mom and I went and got pedicures for the first time (both of ours-- can you believe it?)!! It was glorious!!! I've decided it is definitely my new favorite pampering thing. Don't look at this picture too long it is sooooo unflattering--I look like an elephant :0)! My mom sure looks cute though, so I had to post it!
Cute little Claire Bear! The kids have had a blast running in the sprinklers and playing on the slip and slide-- thanks to our wonderful new grass!!! We put in a sprinkler system in the front yard this spring and planted sod last month-- it is heavenly!!
Claire loved the fireworks this year!!! Grandma and Grandpa Jones put on a wonderful show--like always!!!
Freezing at the 4th of July breakfast!! The pancakes were still delightful though!!
Karson played T-ball again this year-- he loved it and was very fast!!! Next year he gets to play pitching machine!
We met some wonderful friends in UT and went to the zoo-- it was sooo fun!!
Karson and Caleb! These two were each other's first little friends!
And last, but of course NOT least is the TRABI!!!!! Jason got one of his Trabi's running!! We drive it to church every Sunday-- it is so fun, and so loud, and so tiny!! I just love watching Jason drive it makes him so giddy!!!

5 comments:

Abram said...

Thanks for the update! It looks like you are having a great summer. I can't believe how big Claire is getting! Hope the rest of the summer is great.

Adele said...

I'm so glad to see an update! Claire is so beautiful! Looks like you had fun with your parents visiting (Did they tell you I ran into them at Smiths one day?) Anyway, fun times... I need to call you tomorrow (Call me if you see this and I haven't called you yet!)

Rachel Ure said...

very fun stuff going on!

Pierce Family said...

hahaha... glad to hear Jason got one of his Trabi's running!

Pierce Family said...

And where did you find such a fancy spa place to get a pedicure in Burley!?!?! Last time I had one there I sat in a computer chair and they brought out a portable foot tub like the ones you can buy at Walmart. =)