
We gave Lia her first "real" bath today. She didn't like it too much. Claire helped and had fun splashing and making my kitchen "all clean". She looks so much like Kate in this picture!!

My sister came to take care of me after the baby. Here is my cute niece Tess with her cousins!

Karson lost one of his front teeth on Friday. He was so proud!! I told him that now he just needs to lose the other one and he can sing "All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth!!!"

Cute yawns!!

We love our sweet little Lia so much!!! She is a great baby!! Content almost all of the time. She is finally figuring out her nights and days-- which makes her mommy so happy!!! She was a little confused for awhile and wanted to sleep all day and play all night, but she only woke up 2 times last night--yeah!!!!

Claire is one proud big sister. her face says it all-- she loves her new baby!! She is always wanting to hold her. It's so cute she says, "Wia on my Wap,"

This picture is just for journaling purposes--this was taken right before we left for the hospital on Monday morning!
6 comments:
Cute pictures! I really need to come see you! Glad she's figuring out her days and nights... yay for sleep!
Awww...love little Lia! She's so cute! And Karson is pretty cute too with his missing tooth :) p.s. I am going to bring you dinner sometime soon...
I love all of the pictures that you guys took they are all so cute Love, Kristi
Great pictures, she is a cutie and it looks like you are all enjoying her so much!
She is adorable! Wish I was there to see her. Maybe it's time for a visit. I hope she keeps sleeping well. BTW you should have 4 more because not only are your kids cute but you make one cute pregnant lady:)
How fun! Congrats on the safe arival of the little one. I love her name!
Post a Comment