Tuesday, November 2, 2010

She's Here!!!

Our sweet little Lia is here!!! 7 lbs. 3 oz. 19 inches. She was born last night at 4:56 after 8 hours of labor. I usually have my babies in under 2 hours, so this was a long day for us! She is so perfect!! I think she looks a lot like Kate. We are both feeling great--just hanging out in the hospital enjoying her!


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you change her name? She is a doll I can't wait to see more pictures. I hope you are feeling good. Call me whe you get home and settled.

Pierce Family said...

Congrats you guys! We can't wait to see her in person!

Jennie Kunz said...

CONGRATS!!! How exciting!

Code 3 Apps said...

Beautiful. She looks like a Jones!

Code 3 Apps said...

Sorry, I was logged in to another account, Code 3 Apps, is Lindsey :)

Adele said...

So you decided on Lia??? I love it! And what is more important is that you love it! =) She is absolutely beautiful Jenn. It was so fun to hold her and chat with you for a few minutes! Hope you're all checked out and home by now!!

Jenna said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful and does remind me of Kate as a newborn. Sorry the labor was longer. Mine are short too so I'm worried this next one will be long! I'm so happy for your little family, she's adorable.

Ashley said...

Congrats!

MegiJones said...

k I've been waiting anxiously all day to find out her name!! And I'm anxious to hear on how you finally decided it. What a sweet baby girl. Love you all!!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful baby! Wish we were there to share the joy with you. You and Di have a great visit. Lots of love to you all!

Ashley Wray said...

Very sweet, and I love the name. Congrats!

The Jones Crew said...

your kids are all so cute I love the picture of all you guys you have such a cute little family Love, Kristi

LisaJ said...

Congrats!! She is adorable (and you know I love the name!!) I can't wait to see more pictures.

The Davis Fam said...

Yeah! Congrats! I was wondering when she was due! I love the name. We almost named Annie "Julia", to call her Lia. CUTE!

Knapp Time said...

Congrats!! Shes is beautiful just like her mommy and sisters.

Roseanne said...

YEA congrats! You guys have the cutest kids ever, seriously!