Friday, December 3, 2010

My friend Angela recently took pictures of Lia!! She gave me a sneak peek by emailing me this one and I had to share-- Isn't she sooo precious!
I decided to make stockings this year. I saw some like this in Better Homes and Gardens and decided to give it a try. They're made with sweaters, cute flannel, and felt. They looked like they'd be so fun and easy. I love how they turned out, but they were soo not easy-- they took forever!

One of our favorite traditions is going into the mountains and getting our Christmas tree it's so beautiful up there and I love the fresh pine in my home!!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Love that picture, she is beautiful! And great job on the stockings...they look well worth the effort!

Jennie Kunz said...

CUTE stockings!! Nice work you crafty woman you!

Unknown said...

Love the socks. You did a great job! They're really cute.

Adele said...

Holy beautiful picture of Lia! I can't wait to see the rest of them! The stockings are gorgeous! If they're not easy then I won't be making them anytime soon! I can't believe you guys have already gone and gotten your tree... You're amazing with a newborn and 4 kids!