Thursday, August 21, 2008

Family Reunion

My family finally got together after 2 1/2 years!! It was so good to see everyone. Di and Rick hadn't come home forever and it was so much fun to see them and their kiddos!! Di and I are both pregnant at the same time-- again!! Di is due in February, so of course I look huge compared to her! We spent 4 days together up at Tamarak resort by McCall. It is so pretty up there!! I sure do love that part of the state-- so many childhood memories!! We took the kids to the lake in McCall, went on a train ride along the Payette river, and just had a good time hanging out together!!

3 comments:

Adele said...

You do not look HUGE!! After the reunion the other night, Josh says to me, "I can't believe how good Jenn looks. She doesn't look much bigger than you and she is much further ahead than you" I was like, "Yeah... thanks Josh, Love you too... the couch is downstairs for you to sleep on..." =)

The Gracie Jones blog said...

Cute sisters! You guys do look a lot alike, and like the comment above, you are not huge at all...

Jenna said...

You are in no way huge. I feel humongous! I'm so glad you finally got together with all your family, that's so much fun!