Sunday, August 24, 2008

House update

We have the basement all framed! Yesterday we (I guess I should say Jason) finished laying the subflooring-- I pretty much just watch, hand him tools, and climb up and down the ladder taking care of the kids and everything. We should be ready to start framing the main level this week!!

5 comments:

Code 3 Apps said...

Looks like it's going to be big! You've made a lot of progress, pretty exciting!

Ken and Cari said...

Hey Jenn, this is Cari Ballard, an old Ricks roomie of yours. Cyndi found me and she told me you also have a blog, your kids are super cute and another on the way! Congrats! Where are you living now? I am in San Diego and getting married in October. I graduated from BYU Hawaii, went on a mission to Uruguay then spent a couple of years traveling the world before settling back down at home in San Diego where I am happily planning a wedding and working at SeaWorld. I'd love to hear from you!! It's been forver since those crazy times at Colonial House!

Rachel Ure said...

wow! you almost have your house!!! I am soo jealous. I am glad you posted a comment on my blog because now i can peek in on you guys too! who knows when i will see you guys again- at least we can be blog friends!

Pierce Family said...

WOW! It was a piece of dirt last time I was at "the land."

Ken and Cari said...

So good to hear from you!! Sounds like you have done quite a bit since we last saw each other!! My Master's is in Physiology. I really want to go back and get my PhD, but I also want a law degree, so I am thinking about doing somwthing with international scientific research law, who knows??? Right now all I have time to do are wedding plans, once that is over I will look seriously into different programs. Kepp in touch!