
Our house is really comming along!! Jason and his dad have been working very hard!! I'm so excited with how it is looking!! It finally looks like a house-- yeah!! The roof is super steep and it's so far up--I was very nervous when they were putting the plywood on the roof!! We should hopefully have the roof on in a few weeks and it dried in by the end of the month!!

Side view and garage-- you can see how steep the roof is here!!

And here you can see how tall it is!! We didn't even consider the hill at the bottom of the house or the fact that we would have 15 foot truses when we were drawing our plans. I think the house is about 45 feet tall plus the hill-- so scary!
7 comments:
Wow!! It looks HUGE!!! How fun to see it all going up! We saw Jason last night at Smiths- It was almost 8 and I think he was just headed home after working on the house! Those are long days!! I can't wait to see you!!!
Your house appears to be much bigger than I imagined! I can't wait to walk through it in December!
Hey Jenn- I need to know how much I owe ya for Natalie's gift...I know the 12.50 for the gift card but you bought a card too and I didn't know if they charge tax or what...let me know!!
uh, huge! you have got to be drooling over how wonderful this place will be when it is done! Good for you!
Hey Jenn...we are making our blog private, so if you want to be able to see, I need you to comment and leave your email! Thanks!!
That's so awesome that you are building your own house. When do you think it will be done?
Holy house Jenn! I can't wait to see it done, its going to be beautiful! I bet you can't wait to see it done too ;)
Post a Comment