
Here's our house!! The outside has looked like this for probably a month or maybe two-- I've not been good about taking pictures of anything except the kids--Christmas is just way too fun!! Jason and his dad worked all day today and almost finished up the electrical. The plumbing is almost done too and they've started the HVAC. We should be ready for insulation in a week or so and drywall by the first of Feb!!! Then we can start finish work-- that's our favorite part!!
10 comments:
Yeah, for you. So do you feel that the end is almost in site, almost.....
Thanks for the update! It's starting to look like a house. . . Look forward to seeing it next spring.
When I drove past it yesterday I could not believe the location. Such a beautiful place to build a house Jen I'll be over to visit often! ;)
It looks sooo good Jenn!! Very exciting!
lookin' good! It's moving right along!
You are really perched on a hill. IT looks beautiful. I think you and Jason can only make beautiful things together. So artistic...I wish we could live next door!
Oh, it looks so good already! I can't wait to see it finished (I'm sure you can't either!)
AWESOME!i'm so excited for you guys! can wait for it to be done and have lunch at your new house!
It looks really beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys.
The house really is looking nice. Your kids are super cute!
Post a Comment