So, I've never done this before, but my friend Adele had this link on her blog about a giveaway. It was for the world's cutest and most AMAZING double stroller-- I know these things I researched for MONTHS when I was pregnant with Kate. Anyway, if I blog about it supposibly I am entered 10 times-- we'll see-- I'm not sure about these things, but I guess it's worth a try. You can enter at
http://inevergrewup.net/giveaway-25-bumbleride-indie-stroller It's for the Bumbleride double stroller!!
2 comments:
Isn't it amazing??? I love it!! and i seriously want that stroller for when i have my second!
Okay, so this is totally random and has nothing to do with your post... I was looking at your blogging friends on the side and noticed Jennie and Kaleb... I thought "hmmm... how many Jennie's and Kaleb's are there that spell their name that way" and clicked on their link... Sure enough they are my neighbors! How do you know them? Such a small world!
Post a Comment