Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Princess Kate!!

Our little princess Kate is 3!!! Her birthday was yesterday. She had a princess party with her little friends. Kate is such a funny little thing. I swear she is 3 going on 16.

Sisters!! Kate loves her little Claire so much and Claire is strating to warm up to Kate more and more all the time.
Kate with her cute little friends!!



We also had a party for Kate with Grandma and Grandpa Jones on Sunday.

8 comments:

Jen said...

I bet she just loved being a princess and having the day be about her. she is such a cutie!!!

LisaJ said...

So cute! I can't believe she's 3, and I can't believe how big Claire is getting. I bet Kate loved her party.

Pierce Family said...

I can't believe she is THREE... I mean, it seems like yesterday KARSON turned three!

Happy Birthday Kate! We love you an miss you!!!

Kinsley wants to type something, "jkhf nka j vvv n jnj nncbbc" She wished Kate a happy birthday. =)

The Gracie Jones blog said...

Cute little princesses...looks like she had a good time at her party! The picture of the sisters is so cute!

Code 3 Apps said...

SO cute! I think Claire looks a lot like you, more so than your other two!

Jenna said...

What a cutie pie! I'm glad she had an awesome party. Claire is getting cuter and cuter, she definitely has her own look! Fun times!

The Jones Crew said...

I hope you had a Happy Birthday Kate I can't believe you are three years old kate. Love, Kristi

Adele said...

Ooooh.. I think Kate, honest to goodness, is one of the cutest little girls ever!! i absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE her hair. She is so adorable! I can't believe she is three already- I totally remember meeting you guys when you were pregnant with Kate-- crazy! It just doesn't seem like that long ago.