Happy Endings--- and for the happy endings!! I finished my masters defense last Tuesday and it went really well-- it's was a huge emotional rollercoaster that I am so glad is over and to make it even better it ended well. My entire committe wants me to pursue publication and my study was just presented at the AAPPHERD conference (it's a big thing for health professionals) in Tampa, FL and was really well received-- yeah!! The other happy thing is I only have 4 more weeks of my online class and then I'm totally done with my masters!! Yeah again!!
Friday, April 10, 2009
House. Hair. Happy Endings
Happy Endings--- and for the happy endings!! I finished my masters defense last Tuesday and it went really well-- it's was a huge emotional rollercoaster that I am so glad is over and to make it even better it ended well. My entire committe wants me to pursue publication and my study was just presented at the AAPPHERD conference (it's a big thing for health professionals) in Tampa, FL and was really well received-- yeah!! The other happy thing is I only have 4 more weeks of my online class and then I'm totally done with my masters!! Yeah again!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Those ceiling tile things look like they are going to be absolutely beautiful! Wow! Nice work Jason! Congrats on your masters! That is seriously a huge accomplishment!! I'm finally headed back to finish my BS... We'll see how long this takes me!
You guys continue to amaze me with your talents. I can only imagine how beautiful your house is going to be! And congrats on your masters, you deserve it all!
I need to come out and see your house. I get to hear the details but I need to see it.
You and Jason always are finding treasures and turning them into beautiful things for your home. I can't wait to see all the amazing things like that you are going to do as you finish your house. I'm so glad your Master's is finally behind you.
We are looking forward to seeing the house and all the progress you've made. Love Karson's hair! He's just too cute! We are on track to be at your graduation. Love you!!
I love the ceiling tiles! I can't wait until we get to see your house in August! Karson looked pretty awesome with his fohawk and Eric is going to try and see if his hair will do that. =)
The ceiling tiles are really cool, and I love your garage, hope I get to come see the place when I'm done there and YEAH for being done with school!!!!!!
So proud of you, you smartie pants Masters girl.
Your house is looking great before you now it you will be moving in to your house Love Kristi
Post a Comment