We took a little family vacation this past weekend to the bay area of California to pick up these bad boys. Yes, there is a car in the back of Jason's truck!! Jason has an obsession with these funny little Trabi's. They are East German Communist cars. We got the best looks on the freeway--I'm surprised we didn't cause a wreck. While in California we went down to Fisherman's Warf in San Francisco. I had never been to Northern California, so it was so fun to see all the historical landmarks-- like the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, and Ghridelli square. I loved the city-- so old and beautiful. Jason and I decided we need to go back when we are not pulling a trailer-- it cost us $9 to drive across the bay bridge-- gotta love toll roads/bridges. The kids were so good-- they had fun watching people fish for crabs and looking at all the big boats.
Holy cow.. you are so brave doing that trip so fast and so long with 3 kids.. I am so afraid of doing a long drive with Beckett. Tell me any tricks... or is Claire just amazingly good in the car?
That is crazy! I like the blue trabi, it's cute. Sounds like a fun, spontaneous trip :) Cute pics of you guys too, I love that part of California, it's gorgeous.
Oh my! I can't believe you've never been to SF! It is really one of my favorite cities! Next time you go let me know! So many more things you have to see!
8 comments:
Holy cow.. you are so brave doing that trip so fast and so long with 3 kids.. I am so afraid of doing a long drive with Beckett. Tell me any tricks... or is Claire just amazingly good in the car?
Jason cracks me up! So you saw pretty much where I grew up! It's a beautiful area.
That is crazy! I like the blue trabi, it's cute. Sounds like a fun, spontaneous trip :) Cute pics of you guys too, I love that part of California, it's gorgeous.
oh, i miss that city. looks like you hit it on a beautiful day.
Good work! The cars look pretty sweet. What an exciting way to spend a weekend.
Well aren't u just the cute stylin mom?? Glad you had a good time!!
Great pictures, Jason! Looks like you had a good time! See you soon.
Oh my! I can't believe you've never been to SF! It is really one of my favorite cities! Next time you go let me know! So many more things you have to see!
Post a Comment