Monday, May 11, 2009

I did it!!!

I graduated on Saturday! It was so much fun and feels so good to be done. My parents were here and my brother, Brian, came from AZ and my sister from Boise. Jason's family were there as well. It was so much fun to be with most of my family.
My little family!! I was so happy to have my kiddos and honey with me. I hope they know how much I appreciate them and all their love and support for me.


We had a little party on Friday night. This is a picture of all the little Jones cousins. They are sooo cute!! It's especially fun to watch the three baby girls grow up they were all born within four months.

14 comments:

MegiJones said...

Jenn that is so awesome!! Congrats again! What fun pictures and how wonderful to have so much family around for your big day. And now you're done!!

Jenna said...

Congratulations Jenn, what an amazing accomplishment!

Mary C. said...

Congratulations, that's great!

Ashley said...

CONGRATS! I'm sure your so glad to have it done!

Adele said...

Congrats Jenn!! That is such an awesome accomplishment!! I am sure you are relieved that its finally over!

Code 3 Apps said...

YEAH!!!! Congrats!
Lindsey

Jessica said...

YEAH!!! Wow, Jen, you are super woman! To get your masters, have three kids, building a house, being a good friend, how do you do it all?!?! Sooooooo proud of you! Adorable pics!

The Gracie Jones blog said...

yay! I'm glad you had a good day. You look really cute in those pictures too!

...by the way, I realized later that those flip flops might be small...it won't hurt my feelings if you take them back :)

LisaJ said...

Congrats!! I am so proud of you. I know you have worked so hard!

Hewards said...

YEA Jen I'm so glad you finished what an accomplishment!

Mindy said...

Congrats to you Jen! I think you are an amazing woman! I admire you for going back to school and full filling your dream. It's hard to go back to school with a family to take care of!
Mindy

The Jones Crew said...

I like the pictures of your little family they are so cute of your kids
Love, Kristi

The Davis Fam said...

I am so happy for you, way to go! What a smart lady you must be now...hope we can see you in July when we come up!

Marissa said...

Big Congrats to your graduation. How nice to have that done. Hey, I've been editing some of your pictures and a few are on line. I will call you with the password and details. Thanks Jen.