We had family pictures taken about a month ago by my friend Marissa. I think she did such a great job. If you want to see more of her work check out her web site photographybymarissa.com. I must say I do think I have the cutest kids in the whole world.
Our family--I love the vintage look of this photo. We bought this couch at DI and are getting it recovered for our new home. I love it so much!!
Kate-- look at those beautiful blue eyes!!
Karson-- such a cute boy!!
Claire-- she is sooo yummy!!Just a little update-- our house is coming. We have a couple of painters helping us out right now. We had a little setback at the begining of the week, so our cabinets will be postponed a day or two, but overall it is going well. We still aren't sure when we're closing on our home we live in.
11 comments:
Those are great pictures! I'm glad you're happy with them. It's always nice to have some nice photos to document your life!
Pretty good looking family you have!! Love the cute pics!
Oh Jenn!! THose pictures are beautiful!! I love the whole family picture! I love the ones of your kids individually too!! They are soooo beautiful (your kids that is!)
Nice pictures, and super cute kids! I do like that couch, it will be awesome in your house!
You have such a cute little family I love the pictures they are so cute Love Kristi
Great pictures!! Good luck with the house, sorry we keep missing each other!
Wow, those are good! In all your spare time you got family pics hu ;) SO CUTE!
Random... I don't normally leave comments on peoples blogs I don't know. I just saw a link to your blog and I had to click it because We are also Jason and Jen. Our kids are Caleb, Camden, Keaton and Kody. I just noticed that you did the C and K thing too. Funny. Bye. Have a good day. I promise not to stalk your blog since I don't know you. I just thought it was a fun coincidence.
DARLING pictures Jenn!! Love the couch. Post most pictures of your cute new house when you get the time!
What a cute family! Everyones grown up, it really has been awhile!
I hope Karson had a fun Birthday how does he like school
Post a Comment