Last weekend when we got home from our vacation we headed up into the mountains to pick out the perfect Christmas tree. It is always so much fun!! I'll post pictures of it all decorated soon. It took me awhile to finally get it decorated because it kept tipping over and after the 2nd time I decided I needed some new decorations anyway and had fun redoing my tree a little bit. Family Vacation!! We went to St. George and Vegas with Jason's family it was a lot of fun. I was not very good about taking pictures, my sister in-laws have much cuter pics on their blogs from the trip. I guess I can blame it on having to juggle three kids-- right?! Kate is in ballet this year and loving it!! I love watching her. I've decided that I would love if she stayed in ballet forever!!! She was a super cute gumdrop in Hansel and Grethel and did such a great job. Plus she was so cute to watch!!!
How fun... I love cutting down a Christmas tree every year! I can't wait to see yours all decorated! Looks like a nice vacation in St. George/Vegas... I cannot believe how old little claire is looking!
Oooh I bet St. George was nice...I could go for some of that warmer weather right now! Kate looks adorable as a little gumdrop and I am jealous that you cut down your own tree...I have always wanted to do that as a family!
8 comments:
How fun... I love cutting down a Christmas tree every year! I can't wait to see yours all decorated! Looks like a nice vacation in St. George/Vegas... I cannot believe how old little claire is looking!
Kate was a cute little gumdrop I like your Christmas tree that you guys cut down
I can't believe how big your kids look. It makes me so sad:( Kate made a very cute gumdrop. Can't wait to see pictures of the tree!
I love her ballet pictures! So cute! I bet your house smells so good with that fresh tree.
It looks like so much fun! That is great that Kate loves Ballet. Cyrena refuses to do anything related to dance, she's a sports girl. sigh.
Your kids are so cute. I love your new blog pic and your background. So cute!
Oooh I bet St. George was nice...I could go for some of that warmer weather right now! Kate looks adorable as a little gumdrop and I am jealous that you cut down your own tree...I have always wanted to do that as a family!
Kate did look very CUTE! She is Cute in anything she wears. Looked like a FUN VACA. I wish I could have gone with you.
Post a Comment