
Jason and I went snowboarding today for the first time in forever (and our first time together)--9 years for me and 12 for him. Jason told me that he wasn't very good, only had been a few times, but he was pretty dang good-- I was impressed!!! I did okay and it made me want to go more in the future. I am already feeling sore from the many tumbles I took though and my quads are feeling it-- I guess I'm not in the greatest shape ;0). Oh and I got a new camera-- not my dream camera but a nice little pocket Cannon, like my old one that I loved and lost.

"I'm king of the world!!" We were on top of the mountain-- so pretty, windy, and cooooold!!!


The view from the top was gorgeous!!
7 comments:
Oh this makes me want to go skiing again. Love it... but I guess it will have to wait another year, probably more. Looks like fun!
Looks REALLY cold!!!!!
Looks like you guys had a great time! I didn't even know Jason knew how to board!
I'm jealous! We haven't gotten to go yet this year...glad you guys got to hit the slopes and get away for a day!
Brrr...I'm cold just looking at the pictures. :) Looks like fun though! Glad you liked snowboarding again.
That looks really beautiful, glad you guys had fun!
How fun! Steve and I enjoyed boarding together, but we haven't been since I got pregnant with Shelby... This post makes me want to go RIGHT NOW!!
Post a Comment