Monday, May 17, 2010

Singin' and Dancin'

Kate had a ballet recital last Saturday. She danced to "Let's Go Fly a Kite." She was such a beautiful ballerina. She loves everything about ballet!!! She is soooo girl, and we love it!!! This recital was super special because she got a medal at the end!! I tried to upload a video of her cute dance, but couldn't get it to work. Does anyone have any advice for uploading videos?
Karson had his kindergarten "Spring Sing" last Friday!! He was so cute. They sang tons of songs they'd learned throughout the school year! I can't believe the year is almost over and my little boy is going to be all done with Kindergarten!! They only have 2 weeks left of school. Karson is not excited though--he loves school. Mostly the social aspect. He loves seeing all his friends every day.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love these moments in time!

Jenna said...

too cute, glad they are loving everything!

Pierce Family said...

Cute pictures! When I upload videos from my camera the video has to be under 45 seconds. I don't know why but for some reason if it is longer than that it never uploads on blogger.