We went on our first camping trip of the year this weekend. It was totally spontaneous. Jason was going to take Karson fishing or camping because we both thought he'd be devastated with the news of having another sister. Kate didn't quite think that it seemed fair that only Karson and Jason got to go, Jason agreed. Then they talked me into going up for tinfoil dinners and s'mores--I can never resist s'mores, but didn't really feel like staying the night. The kids had so much fun!! I did too-- even though I left at 8:30, so I could go to a girls night out and sleep in my own bed. I was surprisingly sad to leave and am looking forward to our next camping trip. Karson was catching water skippers!
Oh what a cute family you have. That's so fun that you all went camping. Karson is such a good brother to be happy about another sister-that's awesome!
5 comments:
How fun! I love camping trips and haven't gone on one in a long time! Looks like you had fun!!
Looks like fun! Another girl for you to dress up! Hope Karson and Jason are ok with it! Congrats!
Oh what a cute family you have. That's so fun that you all went camping. Karson is such a good brother to be happy about another sister-that's awesome!
Well I'm glad you came to the girls night...but camping is so fun...I hope we all get to go together this summer!
That sounds like so much fun! We are excited to go camping with everyone for Jones Reunion. It will be my first one!
Post a Comment