Saturday, July 31, 2010

House and swimming

So, my sister has been bugging me for the past year about not posting many pics of my house, so these are mostly for her and anyone else who chooses to look at them ;0)!! Here is Kate's room. I recently painted the walls pink and finished her quilt. I still want to add more accents and am working on curtains. Jason is painting the end tables and some little benches for the end of her bed black. I'll post another pic when that's all done.
The hallway going upstairs.
The front room-- this room was really hard to photograph...
Build-ins in Family room and the beamed ceiling.
Family room looking into kitchen/dinning.
dinning room
Kitchen/dinning
Kitchen
Karson and Kate took swimming lessons again this summer and did very well. They are finally not scared of the water!!

5 comments:

Macey said...

im glad you posted pictures. everytime i go home i pass your house and think "uhhh..i wanna see inside SO bad." my suspicions were right. it's gorgeous! i'll come see the real thing soon. i'm sure it's even better. :)

MegiJones said...

Hey would now be a good time to remind you that I need those swim lesson pics??

Jenna said...

The house looks so incredible. You are in your element decorating and designing!!

LisaJ said...

Beautiful!! I wouldn't have expected any less from you guys though!

The Davis Fam said...

Oh, your house is everything I thought it' be. Gorgeous!! Your kids are getting so big. I think I need to come visit before your baby comes, now that we're semi-permanent in Midway!