Monday, October 4, 2010

7 and Yellowstone

Happy Birthday Karson!!!! Karson turned 7 last Friday!!! We had a Lego cake last night to celebrate, because we spent his birthday on a little family vacation in Yellowstone! We had so much fun exploring the park and spending some quality time with just our little family!!!
The kids at the playground at the beautiful condo in West Yellowstone! Karson opened his birthday presents here before we headed to the Bear and Wolf thingy (can't remember its name ;0).
Swimming at the condo pool!
The kids in Yellowstone-- we actually got a cute shot where they are all smiling--miracles do happen!
This is my favorite spot in Yellowstone-- so beautiful!
Cute Kate!

2 comments:

MegiJones said...

So fun!! I'm glad you guys were able to take a little trip. I can't believe Karson is 7!!!

Unknown said...

Glad you had so much fun in Yellowstone! Thanks for the great shots. Saw a bumper sticker today that I'd like to have: "My grandkids are cuter than your grandkids!" Thought it was cute!