I am finally sewing again. I was just not in sewing mode for the first part of my pregnancy, but have been having fun making some little Sunday clothes for Claire. I saw a skirt like this in a magazine for like $48!!! I thought, "I could make that." So, I did-- I think it will be so cute to twirl in.

I just finished this dress this morning. I saw this fun fabric at the Gathering Place (the most amazing fabric store ever!) and had to create something, so I thought I'd make Clarie a fun dress in fall colors. I think I will top it with a cute little cardigan.
4 comments:
Jen! THESE ARE ADORABLE! I just need to bite the bullett and learn me how to sew :) You really are so talented!
Love them as always! And I love that the towel rack is the new hanging spot for your sewing creations. :)
LOVE THEM!!! You need to teach me how to sew too!!! I love everything you do!!! LOVE IT!!!
OK, since we just talked I had to check out your blog. I never saw your house pictures till now...I LOVE LOVE LOVE your house...it's my dream house! I love your style and the 2 separate kitchen areas. Zach likes dark kitchens and I like white so that's such a great idea! LOVE IT! I also love your blog pic too! Happy Birthday again!
Post a Comment