Friday, January 7, 2011

Lia's blessing

Lia was given a beautiful blessing by her daddy on Sunday!!! She is such a sweet baby!!! She is happy most of the time and smiles and coos at us often. We love her so much! My mom made her blessing dress--I love it! She looked so beautiful all dressed in white!

This picture didn't flip around, but I wanted one that showed her entire dress.
The family!! Oh how I love my family!!!!! I seriously am sooooo blessed to be married to an amazing man and have 4 beauitful children!!!

4 comments:

The Gracie Jones blog said...

I love that first picture of Lia! Her smile is so cute! And your Mom did such a good job on the dress, it was very pretty.

Jenna said...

Love all the Christmas pictures. Lia is so beautiful!! How blessed you are!

Adele said...

Whoa!! I think she has changed so much since I've last seen her!!! Beautiful! You do have a gorgeous family!!

Anonymous said...

Cute Cute Cute! What a doll! Her dress is beautiful