
Claire is sooo funny lately. She LOVES getting her picture taken. The other day she and I had this little photo shoot. Her other love is tutus--she is wearing 2 here, and you have to love her crazy hair!!

Such a ham!!!


Little miss Lia is getting so cute these days!! She is 3 months old. Loves to smile and "talk," hates to eat and sleep, and is the light of our lives. The kids adore her.

3 comments:
Oh how I love silly girls! Did you make Lia's headband? It's adorable! And yes I wish we lived closer and could have our girls play. Especially Claire and Natalie!
Cute pics! Claire looks so grown up and Lia is getting really cute!! Miss you TONS.
Your kids belong in a magazine Jen! Love these pics and when did you get the chair done? I haven't been over forever, I know, but it looks amazing!
Post a Comment