Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Random February thoughts--in March!

Our latest addition!!! Exercise equipment!! Jason made a New Years resolution to buy exercise equipment--that's right buy it, not use it--he said he wanted to make sure his goal was attainable--so funny. Well, we now have a nice little home gym and the best part is we got it all on craiglist for a great price. Just ignore my dirty unfinished basement :0)! We both exercised this morning, so I guess he's decided to use it after all.


So, I officially have the cutest husband in the world!!! He has been amazing since I had Lia!! Not that hasn't always been amazing, but he has gone above and beyond the call of duty lately!! I was having a hard week (four kids has definitely rocked my world :0)). So, Thursday night he came home and said let's find a babysitter and go to dinner. So we did, and ate the most amazingly yummy trout at Stevo's!! It was just what I needed!!! Then on Friday after work and dinner Jason ran to the store for me. When he came home he was fiddling around in the kitchen, I asked what he was up to and he replied all mater of fact, "I'm having a tea party with Kate." I don't know who's idea it was Kate's or Jason's, but they had a blast making sugar plum fairy herbal tea and serving it with Kate's real tea set. The girls got all dressed up for the event--so cute!!! I especially love that Jason sat at Kate's little table to enjoy their tea!



I tried to take some pictures of the kids to give to Jason for Valentine's day--this was one of the best--February is not the best time for photo shoots I decided!
Lia and her first food--her face says just how much she enjoyed it!
Kate forgot her Sunday shoes for my cousins wedding, so she sported her red rain boots with her dress--I think she looked pretty cute though!
I just had to include this one of Claire--doesn't she have the most beautiful eyes?!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

What fun pictures. Your kids are too adorable. Being a mom is tough sometimes huh? I'm glad you're hanging in there, what would we do without awesome husbands?? :) We are looking into buying a treadmill and check craigslist all the time for a good deal. We haven't found one yet though... :)

Adele said...

Love the pics! And I love Jason's new years resolution! That looks like quite a nice little home gym!! So excited for you two! Claire's eyes are gorgeous and that tea party is the cutest thing ever!

Anonymous said...

Love the updates. Your kids are all so cute and growing so fast. Makes me miss you! Now that you have that treadmill lets do a race together this summer:)

Edwards Clan said...

Hey Jen! How are you? I can't believe your little girl is 3 months old already! Have I been gone from Burley that long? She is adorable! I can't imagine having 4 kids, but we are planning on it someday, so I will have to get tips from you. I hope everything is going well for you. I miss you guys!