Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Bonding
I spent most of June getting ready for this... My family reunion. I hosted it at my house. My family lives all over the country, so it is always so nice to get together. We had some wonderful moments, but I think my favorite was watching the cousins bond--they had so much fun together, especially the boys!! It was so nice for Karson to have some boy cousins around, I just wish they lived closer.
Claire really bonded with uncle Brian. He was so cute with her, and she loved him lots, which if you know Claire, this was a big deal--she is very picky about who she likes.

We took the fam up to City of Rocks for some hiking, climbing, and picnicking!

We made these shirts for the 4th of July and wore them to a wonderful picnic and fireworks show hosted by Chad and Bonnie. They were so nice to invite my entire family to join in the fun!
The morning of the 4th we went to the parade in Albion. It was so cute and short, and there was a lot of candy involved, which equals happy kids!
We also got to go boating right out our back yard. We had a blast--until the babies fell in the water--I'm pretty sure I was more upset than the kids--I have a tendency to over react when it comes to my kiddos safety.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that looks like A LOT of fun! I can't believe how big the kids are getting, time flies.
Post a Comment