Friday, June 24, 2011

Silly Kiddos

I set the bowl a little too close... Lia had fun covering herself and Bumbo with it--doesn't she look guilty :0)!
Aubry and I were shopping awhile ago in Twin. She came running into the store cracking-up. The girls were posing as manikins in the window--where do they come up with these things!! I was pretty impressed by how long they held still--too cute!
Karson is either turned into a little clown or he's just bored this summer---probably a little bit of both. Cookie dough glasses and a funky bedtime ensemble are just a few of his latest! What a funny kid!

3 comments:

Adele said...

ha! Lia does look guilty! I love them posing as mannequins!! That's hilarious! Cutest mannequins I've ever seen! Karson is adorable... and probably a little of both (clown and boredom!)

The Jones Crew said...

I love all of your pictures of your kids they are just to cute Love, Kristi

Jenna said...

Those are AWESOME pictures. I LOVE LOVE the one of the girls in the store window!!!