Wednesday, September 7, 2011
International Folk Dance Festival
We had the opportunity this summer to host dancers for the International Folk Dance Festival. It was sooo much fun!! We hosted a mother and her son from Belgium. They are the cutest people ever--my kids totally fell in love with them and they with my children. It is so neat to build relationships with people from all over the world! 
Anne dancing with Lia--I really couldn't have asked for a neater lady. She adored my kids and was oh so helpful. I feel so blessed that I was able to meet her and become her friend.
Ciaran and Karson. These two had so much fun goofing around together!
Anne and her two kiddos with my little family.
For the opening social we went to Steadman's water slides--so fun!! Karson and Kate couldn't get enough--we had to peel them off the slides to go home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what a great experience!
Post a Comment