Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Fair and Rodeo
It's that time of year again... FAIR!!!! We love the fair and rodeo--fried food, cows, pigs, bunnies, and cowboys--who could ask for a more fun weekend! 
Karson and Kate are obsessed with horses!!! I can't get enough of them dressed up so cute--I think I say every year that Karson is the cutest cowboy EVER!
I really think I have the cutest kids ever!!!
Oh Kate--So cute!!! We ran into one of Jason's cousins who said, "I think Kate is the best dressed little girl and the rodeo." I think Kate can pull off anything and look adorable--she is just a walking sassy, beauty--love her!
One night we took just Karson to the Rodeo with Jason and I--he is such a good kid and is getting so grown up!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cool pictures! One of these days we'll have to plan our summer so we can go to the fair and rodeo with you guys. See you soon!!
It looked like Karson had a good time at the Fair and Rodeo Love, Kristi
So fuN! Did we ever even see you at the fair this year? And yes your kids are extremely adorable!! Love the cowboy getup!
I miss fair time in Burley. Such a cute picture of you and Jason. Hey
I met a girl from Burley at the pocatello marathon. She knew you, I think her name was Crystal Steed. She is a speedy runner.
Post a Comment