


Karson's 5!!! I can't believe it. He was so cute on his birthday. The first thing he did when he woke up was come downstairs and look in the mirror. He said to me, "Mom, I think I look bigger-- look how strong I am now that I'm five!" He had a fun filled day complete with a Batman birthday party with some of his little friends. I decided that it's great to have a birthday in October because there are so many fun decorations, costumes, etc. with Halloween close!! That night we went to pizza with Grandma & Grandpa Jones-- Karson loves pizza. It's hard to belive that Karson is 5! It seems like he was just turning 2. They sure do grow up too fast!! I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to be his mom-- he is such a good little boy and brings so much joy to our lives!!
7 comments:
You threw such a great party! Daeson is still talking about it, but I want to know where all my awesome pinata pictures are? HA HA!!! JK
WOW! Karson you DO look BIG and STRONG!!! You are going to be an OLD man the next time we see you! Happy birthday! We love your costume!!!
~Kiley Eric and Kinsley
So cute!! I love the costume. I'm sure it was the best party (since you threw it, it would HAVE to be!!) We hope the birthday was great (and yours and Jasons!! Sorry, I'm so not on the ball that I didn't call). We love you guys!
happy birthday karson! we missed you at lunch this week. i can't believe how fast your house is going up, that is so awesome. hope to see you soon!
Time sure does fly, doesn't it?! I remember his 2nd birthday like it was yesterday! He is such a cute boy (can I still say that now that he's 5? And I agree about the timing of the birthday. I loved having Cyrena's in December last year because it made all the decorating and treat bags so easy since she was obsessed with snowmen at the time. :)
Karson is such a good boy. He reminds us of his dad when he was his age. We love you! Grandma Jones
I can't believe you have a 5 year old! It doesn't seem like it has been that long since we lived together! Time sure flys!
Post a Comment