Sunday, October 12, 2008

SNOW!!




Yesterday morning we woke up in a winter wonder land and it continued to snow all day long. It stopped for a little while last night, but is snowing again this morning. It is the most snow I can remember in one day since we have been back in ID-- and it's October-- what the heck? We stayed home all day long except for Jason who went out and shoveled snow off our new house. The power went out twice. The second time Jason got out the camp stove and we made hot chocolate-- so fun. The kids had a blast playing in the snow. Jason also made the kids snow cones-- the thought of eating snow from our yard grossed me out, but the kids thought it was the greatist thing and no one got sick. That night We ordered pizza for dinner and played games like Twister! We had a nice day at home as a family-- something we haven't had for a long time-- since we've been building our house.

5 comments:

LisaJ said...

Ah! I'm so glad that's you and not me. Although it looks like a lot of fun, I'm dreading the snow coming here. The kids look adorable though!! :)

Jessica said...

what a fun time!i hope you get to have your baby soon!

Adele said...

How fun!! I bet the kids had so much fun!! Hopefully you're in labor now... Can't wait to hear about your beautiful little girl!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!

Jenna said...

I hope Jason took some pictures of you playing twister. :) I can't wait to hear how everything goes with the baby!

Anonymous said...

Jenn your family is darling and congrats on the new little one! I can't wait to see more pictures of her. Hope you are doing well! Love the blog!