Thursday, October 9, 2008

Not yet...

So, I haven't had my baby yet. You all probably figured that out since this post doesn't contain any baby pictures, but I thought I'd give a little update. I went to the doctor today and pretty much nothing is happening. Okay, I'm dialated a little and the baby has dropped, but I was like that forever with Kate. I'm 39 weeks today!! So crazy. I think Kate was only 2 or 5 days early-- something like that, so I guess I could go awhile longer. I am just so ready to be done!! I cried the whole way home from the doctor. Anyway, wish me luck and pray really hard that this little girl will join our family soon-- Thanks!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I'll be sure to put a plug in for you in my prayers! Good luck with everything and hopefully we'll be hearing good news soon! Any closer to a name for the little girly?