We started out the day by driving into LA-soooooooo much traftic--to the American Girl doll store. The girls and I had sooooooo much fun looking at all the dolls and dreaming of all the things they wanted. I had fun going back and doing a little Christmas shopping--oh how I do love American Girl!
We spent the afternoon at the beach. The kids had so much fun in the sand and water. We came very unprepared thinking that the kids would be content on the sand and walking down the pier. We were wrong--they were all soaked. I should say we were all soaked. I bent down to take a picture of Lia just as a big wave came. Karson and Kate loved it the most. I think we could take a vacation just to the beach and they would be perfectly happy!
1 comment:
looks like so much fun--the beach if fun, I just wish it wasn't so dirty! :)
Post a Comment