Every year we go up into the mountains to cut down a Christmas Tree. This year I forgot to pick up a permit so instead of heading to the mountains right by our house we drove up to Rock Creek along with a hundred other people. We found a tree though. It looked beautiful in the ground, but when we cut it down we realized just how Charlie Brownish it was...
We added some decorations and then it looked beautiful and elegant.
Jason and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary this year. We went down to Salt Lake the week before for a little getaway. It was soooo much fun!!! We have had an awesome 10 years together!!! I feel so lucky to be married to my best friend! He is one amazing man! Here's a little 10 year recap....
Dec. 20th 2001 married in the Salt Lake Temple
2002--Jenn graduated from BYU
2003--We went on a cruise to Mexico and Karson was born!
2004--We took a trip to Germany, Jason graduated from BYU, and we moved to AZ
2005--We bought our first home
2006--Kate was born, we moved home to ID, and took a Jones family vacation to Disney World.
2007--Jenn ran a marathon and went back to school and We went to Germany at Christmas time.
2008--We started building our new home and Claire was born.
2009--We moved into our new home and Jenn graduated with her master's from ISU
2010--Lia was born
2011--Jenn took a trip to FL, Jason was put in the bishopric, we hosted a Gossage reunion, we decided to sell our house and dream of building another one, we took a trip to Vancouver Canada, We went on a Jones family vacation to Disney land, and...
We celebrated our 10 year anniversary!!!
Karson and Kate put together a little play of the Nativity all by themselves--it was sooooo cute!!
I made these pillows for my couch--thanks pinterest!
I also covered my ottoman in fake fur--Jason says it looks like the pelt of an abominable snowman--to funny!
In celebration of our 10 year anniversary I added little picture frames with pictures of all our Christmas's over the years!
I also added some wreaths to my railings instead of garland--love how it turned out!
Lia was constantly getting into my wrapping supplies--here she is trying to wrap herself--she is a cute little present!!! Good thing I found her fast though, because it looks like she's about to choke herself!! She is walking everywhere and getting into everything--we call her the tornado!!
1 comment:
So cute, love the updates! I didn't know you were going to sell your house?
Post a Comment