Thursday, January 19, 2012

My room

 I have never posted pictures of my room in our new house.  Probably because I didn't really love it.  This summer Jason and I decided that it was time to upgrade to a king size bed so, Jason built me this beautiful bed. I found one online at Dwell studio that was very similar, but over $2000!  We painted the walls a light gray, bought a down comforter (I've decided everyone needs one!), bought some cute bedding at my favorite, West Elm, and added some white and gold accents. I love how it all came together!
Jason also built us a fireplace.  It was a very long project.  We started it last winter to warm up our room, but had some problems with the fireplace insert--it was used.  We finally got all the parts and it working this spring, so we weren't in a hurry to finish it.  When we decided to list our house, we also decided that it was time to get the fireplace done.  It's cute and simple.   I don't love the clock, but it works for now.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

It looks so beautiulf-you have such a knack for it!