Monday, October 20, 2008

More Pictures!!





Here are some more pictures of Claire. My mom and I had a little photo shoot yesterday. She got some great shots!! I can't decide who she looks more like, Karson or Kate? My mom says she looks just like Claire!! Either way we think she is pretty cute.

11 comments:

Candace said...

Congratulations! She is adorable.

Adele said...

She is adorable!!! I'm so jealous that you have your baby here already!! She really is beautiful!!

The Gracie Jones blog said...

so so cute! We can't wait to meet her this weekend!(and take some cute cousin pictures :) ) I think she totally looks like Karson, with maybe a little hint of Kate...

Knapp Time said...

Congrat Jenn!! I swear, you have the cutest kids! They are all so adorable. I can't believe you already have 3. That is awesome.

Code 3 Apps said...

SO cute, it was good to catch up, hope you can get some rest!

Mandy said...

I think she looks just like Kate but with dark hair!

Anonymous said...

Karson Kate & Claire
You guys are so cute. I love you Love Kristi

Jenna said...

No way, she looks just like both of them!!! You have another clone on your hands!! She looks exactly like Kate when she was born, and didn't Kate look just like Karson?? Her hair color is darker though. She is adorable!!

Jenna said...

No way, she looks just like both of them!!! You have another clone on your hands!! She looks exactly like Kate when she was born, and didn't Kate look just like Karson?? Her hair color is darker though. She is adorable!!

John and Kassie said...

Congratulations Jones Family! What a cute little addition to the family---little Claire is beautiful! Hope you are all doing well---take care.

The Davis Fam said...

Jen, you guys have beautiful kids! I don't know who she looks like, but she is a doll. How are things going? Just let your other 2 run wild and enjoy that baby, they grow too fast!