Thursday, October 16, 2008

She's Here!!!

Here she is!! Claire Marie Jones was born on Tuesday Oct. 14th at 6:41 pm. She weighed 6 lbs 15 oz and is 19 inches long. This is Claire and me right after she was born.
The kids came to visit that night about 7:45-- just an hour after Clarie was born. They were so excited to hold her and love her!!
Here she is with her new baby doll-- Kate insists that she have it with her all the time-- she says that it keeps her company. We came home last night. I'll post more pictures soon.

10 comments:

Mandy said...

Congrats Jenn! She's beautiful and look at all that dark hair!!

Pierce Family said...

Congrats you guys! Jason, she doesn't look like a monkey!

Adele said...

Congrats!!! You look gorgeous in your picture post-delivery... I'm so excited that she is here!!! She's gorgeous!

The Gracie Jones blog said...

Yippee! She's finally here! And she looks like a cutie...I can't wait to hear the whole story. I hope you are recovering well! Love you guys!

We Joneses said...

Hooray! What a beautiful little girl. We're so happy for you guys!

Ashley said...

YAY! Congrats!

Jenna said...

Congrats Jenn, She looks beautiful! I'm glad everything went well!!

LisaJ said...

We're so excited for you! I wish I could just drive up (and leave all the kids with Dave of course) :) Congrats on another cute kid!!

Jessica said...

what a beautiful baby girl! you do not look like you just had a baby! i can't wait to meet her! congratulations!

Rachel Ure said...

wait. who looks like a super model right after they deliver! unfair!